Δευτέρα 11 Ιουνίου 2018

Dear reader (part 2)

June 1st, 2018
Dear reader,
the pupils of the 6th grade of the 47th primary school of Piraeus are writing to tell you about their work on this blog and the purpose of their project... 


Georgia Georgopoulou
At school we have started a new project with our English teacher. It's called 'Great Britain in a nutshell' and we have separated it in five sections: sights, drama and culture, the royal family and sports. I belong to the 'royal family' team with two other of my classmates and we've written a lot of information about different royal family members. We've also written a small essay about them. It's very fun doing this project because we do it on a computer. We haven't finished it yet, but I;m sure we will very soon.
Well, that's all for now.
Take care!

Mary-Anne Theocharopoulou
I have started working for my school blog. The name of the blog is 'Super English Blog'. I started working with Mary, Steve and George. Mary and Steve were the first group and George and I were the second group. We had the drama/culture project of Great Britain. I liked that we worked together. That was great!

Amalia Styliou 
I've been researching for the sights of Great Britain with two of my classmates George and Laertis. We are going to present our project at a school event in June. I keep notes on the information we find for Buckingham Palace, the Tower of London, Stonehenge etc. We are tired but we like this project and we iill try to do our best for the presentation to be special.
If you could come and see us, it would be great!

George Kiriakis  
Well, I've been very busy lately. I've been working on a project about Great Britain. We separated in teams of three and we had to find information about our category. There were culture, sports, royal family, music and I and my team had the sights.So, we had to find information about the English sights, like the Buckingham Palace, the Windsor castle,the White cliffs of Dover and others.It was really cool and we had a lot of fun!


1 σχόλιο: